Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't even need to wait that long (unless your car is holding you up). A small group run to The Squeeze or RPM is all we need. Nothing official or big.

EDIT: We should get Jay and Owen to go racing at RPM the weekend they're here.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
nothing holds me up but work. have to make sure we get moriarty to call in sick for the day so he can join us. i say we wait til he gets his tc in a couple weeks and take a sunday trip to rpm.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
RPM is best on Monday. They put the tracks together for one big ass lap instead of two little tracks. It's way more fun.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah Lance, I used to take a two-hour lunch and get there right at opening on Mondays. They've got 2-for-1 deals on laps Mon-Fri from 11-4 (at least they used to--been a while since I've been there), and that's the best way to go.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
well, i have monday's off so that works for me. i was just trying to accomodate the 9-5 working masses.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sure I can swing the Monday lunch run anytime soon. Sunday night could be good. Hell, ANY night could be good: they're open till 11PM, and the later you go, the less people in your way.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
our esteemed leader eric might wanna go. you do remember him, right?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
dammit. understandable. guess we dont have to feel guilty if we go on a monday. still, most people work weekdays. lets have this discussion over in the events forum.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
this seems like a logical place to have this discussion.

for everyone interested in a trip to Race Place Motorsports for some indoor kart racing, lets shoot around a date in february for it. personally, i am open to sundays and mondays.

i propose 2/20. mainly because i like the sunday night idea.

clicky for the info

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I vote for Monday. Big track beats little tracks everytime.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i guess no one wants to go but me, lance, and wolo. hell, i dont need a topic on a website to set that up. i am all for a monday. so is lance, so is wolo. and i am certain mickael will roll with us no matter the day. four is enough for me. lets do it.

2/7 or 2/21 - not 2/14, its the wife's birthday. pick one, and i am in.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
2/7 around lunch time assuming I don't have to travel that day. I live 5 minutes from there.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.