Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here are my subtle races* this is a big joke*, newayz my neighborhood is filled with what you call rich ppl. So im driving down a street and i see this old lady in a nice jag, and i think to myself pshh!!!, we pull up to a light, and i look at her, and then back, i rev to 3k and take off, then its lal 5k from there, until i cut her off =), but ofcourse i slow down cuz i dont want a ticket
, so yah jag pshh no contest.

next of course was the yellow nsx i saw, driving home from school, i said hello at a light and "nice car" to him and he said thnx, so at the next light i try to pull away from him, the key word is "try," soo anyways a word of advice, nsx's are like a bazillion times faster than a tC,

next is my friends sti, ... ok im done....

next my friends m3, it was pretty close for about .000000009 seconds as we took off besides that .....

moral of the story? there is none, just that uhhh expensive cars own the tC =(
, but not old lady's...

oh ps. since when did cop cars become only white?, on my way home i was about to cut one off cuz he was driving extremely slow, but i realized it was a cop car when i saw the emblem on the side, but seriously since when did they become only white, *oh it was a ford*

newayZ, thnx for hearing out my story=)

·
Registered
80 Posts
the all white cop car might have been a goverment car. there a a couple in my area i see them at dunkin donut's. there uniforms have federal gov. paches and there bages are different.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts