Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhhhh, finally broke down and ordered it today. As soon as Ken speeds it on over to me, I'll get to try my hand at installing it. Must remember to sacrifice the chicken before I start, of course.

I'll post some pics when I get it done (yeah...I know we have pics already...but they're MY pics) LoL

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Make sure you sacrifice the chicken at midnight in the middle of a graveyard. Then, hack off the foot and hang it from your rearview mirror. Guaranteed 25 hp!

Which one did you order, TRD or TWM?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
If it's a quickshifter - good chance it's a TRD. TWM usually goes as "shortshifter".

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TRD for me. I didn't think I would like the dropped height...and there's a chance that just replacing the whole shifter will be easier

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well guys, the quickshifter is installed. LoL...I'd take pictures...but it'd show essentially nothing. Only sliced my thumb a little bit from trying to remove the spring-twist lock nuts holding the shift cables. Those suckers are HARD to get out. Much easier to get in though. Let me tell you. Wolo, if you want to keep the height...it's a great shifter. Nice and smooth, just the right amount of shortness in my opinion, and still easy to shift. Install time for me (a complete and utter car noobie) was 2 hours.

Bottom line: To die for if you like the height.

·
Registered
271 Posts
i love quickshifters, they make they car so much better to drive

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Yes it does, no doubt about it. Mine did.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.