Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in maryland right now visiting mom blah blah blah... dad's toyota dealership is in texas, but i was just looking at his scion website www.scionofrichardson.com and i see there are about 30 scion Tc's in stock for sale.. good news is, i dont have to wait for it to come in, bad news is no mods on them, also the site didnt show the exaust as an option like the actual scion site does, i wanted to know, if the Tc's are in stock, can i still add all the options i want to it and they include it to the sale price, or can you only do that when you order them? (I'd ask my dad but i dont want to annoy him and make him not get me one)

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
odd, i dont know of a single dealer anywhere that has been shipped that many tC's at all. everyone up here has had 8 delivered to them. anyway - yes you can still add anything that is an available accessory, minus the side airbags, which are factory installed. i bring every scion in to me with nothing on it, and build it for my customers. gets to them faster, and gives them an opportunity to have a wider selection, as i offer aftermarket things you cant add in port. so if the car is there, put together the list of what you want, email it to dad, and have his parts department order what you want, and service will install it. no sweat.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awsome, yea i havent verified this, but im pretty sure the reason he has soo many is because toyota of richardson is number 1 selling dealership in texas for like 7 years in a row, i think top 10 nationally, since they so big, they get rewarded.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Jul 3 2004, 09:23 AM
odd, i dont know of a single dealer anywhere that has been shipped that many tC's at all. everyone up here has had 8 delivered to them. anyway - yes you can still add anything that is an available accessory, minus the side airbags, which are factory installed. i bring every scion in to me with nothing on it, and build it for my customers. gets to them faster, and gives them an opportunity to have a wider selection, as i offer aftermarket things you cant add in port. so if the car is there, put together the list of what you want, email it to dad, and have his parts department order what you want, and service will install it. no sweat.
does that include the groud effects kit?

I know a toyota dealer is not a body shop but the guy I talked to yesterday insisted it could be done...I'm thinking it is one of those factory installed options like the air bags because dealers are not setup for things like that but I figured I'd ask you.

//gwailo-

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
well, i know my guys will do it. i dont know about which dealers will, but i have two guys in the back that do all my scion installs. you name it, they can do it. if you want, just bring it over to my garage, we can do i there - i charge a lot less, if you dont mind the drive to sacramento.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
most dealers have a body shop on site mostly to repair all collision damages, but they should all install body kits. The body kit was an option at a dealership i went to ($999) so that means dealer has to be able to install it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts