Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been checking out some prices on used TC's, why do people think that they can get 18 for an 05 model with 10 or so miles on it and nothing extra??like you can go to a dealer and get that same one for 16,5???I've seen some as high as 21 with scion floor mats and trd exhuast???

·
Registered
7 Posts
Because someone is willing to pay it. We live in a crazy world, but hey, why should we complain come time we sell our tC's?

BTW, all those crazy warning messages you see (such as "Do not stand up while the roller coaster is in motion") are there because someone has tried it before...

·
Registered
515 Posts
18K for a Scion with 10 miles, they are trying to pay it off. After financing mine was about that much. couldn't bring myself to selling it though. Would just break my heart

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Look up KBB.com dealer retail or even private party on barebone tC with 8K miles in excellent condition - it's going to be $18K+

·
Registered
242 Posts
Crazy, I'm glad I got mine new!

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
top ten cars with the highest residual values
(forbes.com)
Scion tC
Toyota Prius
BMW 6 series
BMW 7 Series
Honda Accord Hybrid
Infinity G35 Coupe
Lexus GX 470
Mercedes-Benz SL-500
Mini Cooper
Porsche 911

wrap that around your head.

·
Registered
445 Posts
maybe we should all just sell our tc's for way more than we paid for them then go buy brand new ones...beats washing my car every week lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
Private Party for my tC with 6,333 miles is showing $18,330, i am assuming that's for a bone stock tC.

So does that mean my price would go up since i have the TRD Exhaust, Lip Kit, Lip Spoiler and, OBX Mesh Shift Knob??

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Spoiler kicks up the private party value $100 or so, kit, exhaust and shiftknob are at person's / dealers discretion. Usually they don't want to go too much up from what kbb shows.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Originally posted by ksig1304@Aug 15 2005, 08:41 PM
BTW, all those crazy warning messages you see (such as "Do not stand up while the roller coaster is in motion") are there because someone has tried it before...
lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.