Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't make up my mind which one to get. Can someone give me any info on how hard it is to keep it clean or scratch free?? Does scuff marks and scratches show up more on white or black? also how easy or hard is it to cover it up with the paint they give you? Also which color do you prefer considering all the factors? I am getting it with a pedestal spoiler if that changes your mind any.

forgot to ask: will the super white turn yellowish in a couple of years from the sunlight? thanks

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey hdoaner...thanks for the comparision but i'm still undecided, they both look good. it's odd how i thought white would be a b*tch to keep clean but instead it's black. I like the white but the white doesn't have the sparkle in the paint unlike the black, but who's going to put their faces next to your car to see the shimmer in the paint right? but do you guys think if someone rear ends your car would the scratches and scuffs be more obvious or black or white? thx guys i'm having a hell of a time deciding...any advice on either color car will be a big help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.