Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question for an audio expert. I got my TC about 2 months ago and am starting to think of upgrading audio or video stuff. I was thinking about getting a car pc (extremely small computer) to run everything in my car. I was thinking of using it to run a DVD player, cd player, mp3 player, gps, satellite radio and whatever else it needed to. I was wondering what the advantages of in dash decks are that cost more then a pc and do half the stuff. I was also wondering if there was an easy way to integrate it all into the stock deck or should i bypass the deck all together. Is soemthing like this even possible? Thanks.

·
Registered
252 Posts
There are a few people out there who have integrated a PC into their car successfully. You can find a lot of information about it throughout the web. It's a lot harder to integrate a PC than it is to purchase and install purpose made equipment but I guess there is a greater sense of accomplishment if you acheive the same level of usability.

·
Registered
85 Posts
check out the DriveSoft system. is a complete PC made especially for a car. its WICKED and costs about $3000-$4000. im talkin email, DVD, nav., mp3, internet, blah blah blah... EVERYTHING. just a FYI....

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts