Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so i just spent about 13000 on an all apine A/V system in my tC, (refer to my sig). anyway, i really want the alpine NAV system, but i hear its not out yet or something? And if you could give me a ballpark price, that would be fantastic! If you could help me out, id be much abliged. BTW, Alpine RAWKS!!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
to each is own.. but if youre talkin like that, why did u get one?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Ok boys behave now...

HAWTsilverTC... just in case you didn't know... you can send Alpman a Personal Message (PM) if you have something specific to ask him. You can do so by finding one of his posts and clicking on their name... you will see an option to send personal message or an email. This is sometimes more effective because not everyone will be on yoursciontc.com everyday but most people will at least check their email daily. When you send a PM, it will notify the member by email.

In the future, if anyone has specific comments or questions for any particular member of this forum and you guys don't care to have other people comment, please send them a PM instead. Thanks...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks for the info! im new here. lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha yea i made that mistake on my intro. i was pretty sure i posted in the wrong area, but i didnt even know these other forums existed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hawk,

Nice system man... who installed it? Do you like their work... anyone know any places in FL that I can get the system done?

I am looking at some pretty high end stuff... Focal Utopia, Zapco, DLS... Not that Alpine is NOT good.. I like their stuff.. but well i just like the other stuff better...

Unless of course Alpineman can get me a hookup

i was thinking going AV too... look like a nice setup.. Got pics? WE NEED PICS...... puhhhhhlease for the love of god... lol

Ok

Ryan

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Couple days ago I was sitting in traffic during my favorite showtime series. Kinda wished I had dish or cable in the car, but on the other hand - even without TiVo I have 3 more chances to see that episode this week...

The question stands - why do you need a TV (or 3 TVs) in your car?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Your answer would be for everyone else..

OO yeah

COOL FACTOR..

I personally don' t have any in there.. the cost / pleasure ratio is too low for me.. Plus I rarely drive when my friends and I go places.. They all have bigger cars or trucks

I just like systems.. I spend a lot of time in my car and it is a big benefit for me to have a quality system in there..

Ryan

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for comments guys!! Im doing all this, to THIS extent, because i am making the tC into a top quality show car. This is my hobbie. And i actually watch DVDs in there all time. Not when im driving of course!
As for VIDOPROF's questions, all my work is being done by Tweeter. thier website is www.tweeter.com, im not sure if they are in FL or not. And their work is some of the best ive seen. I have all 3 of their installers working on my car, have been since i dropped it off. Everything in the car is hand built, from the box to the custom brushed aluminum dash kit with flush mounted volt meter. Ill have pics as soon as i pick it up on the 19th.

John

·
Registered
730 Posts
HAWT,

Very nice!! How do those Type-R's hit?? Anyway, to answer your question, the Alpine Nav is a NVE-N852A and retails for $1700.00. It is currently available and any Alpine dealer can order it. To find a dealer near you, log onto www.alpine-usa.com and click the Dealer Locator button. Good luck!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
awesome! thanks for clearing that up for me Mr. Alpman! Ill let you know how the Type R's hit come tuesday when i pick up my car.

John

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.