Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after my first door ding, I decided to park in the boonies and walk to work. My only concern is walking out to my car at night and it not being there. Does anyone know of TC's being stolen? I know the antennas are likely candidates, but I can't see anyone taking anything else. (maybe the tire pressure thingys too)

I also know our police dept doesn't even have codes to enter them in as stolen in the books...thats a good sign, but still....ever hear of them being taken?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't want theft prevention...I want to know if any HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED stolen? Thanks...I have searched this topic!!!!

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Do you have special "tuner" valve stem covers or something? If not, why the hell would someone steal 59-cent valve stem covers??

·
Registered
202 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Nov 20 2005, 12:40 PM
Do you have special "tuner" valve stem covers or something? If not, why the hell would someone steal 59-cent valve stem covers??
Sorry...I didn't have $2.36 at the time.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lets play clear things up....
first and foremost... I AM A CHICK!
(even though my sign name technically means man)
2nd- I want to know if the whole car has ever been stolen from anyone you know of?
3rd- I have the pressure things on my tires that change color- green, yellow and red to tell you when to add air (because I am a chick, and need the help)
and those are what I am talking about...!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo+Nov 20 2005, 01:08 PM-->QUOTE (Wolo @ Nov 20 2005, 01:08 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-basilisk4
@Nov 20 2005, 12:40 PM
Do you have  special "tuner" valve stem covers or something?  If not, why the hell would someone steal 59-cent valve stem covers??
We all had...aftermarket...valve stem caps.
[/b]
I too have aftermarket valve stem caps. First step I took on the way to my highly modified hot rod.

·
Registered
958 Posts
when i had my mustang.. the chrome stem caps were stolen three weeks straight.. found some stupid kid stealing them while i was in the office.. gave him a good scare.. told him i was going to take him to jail and kid started crying.. little bastard..

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
i just had a idea
its really lame, but worth a try
for those of u who dont have a security alarm, u can try buyin a red/blue led, which is like really cheap, a quarter? then hook it up to some power source, make it blink and put it on the dash, so looks like if u have a aftermarket alarm

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Maybe even mount it in the switch panel where the scion security led goes.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.