Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:03 pm Post subject: Puget Sound Toyota Owners Club - Forum Now Up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As some of you may know I've been working on getting a forum up, to centralize the Toyota owners community in the Puget Sound area.

The point is to provide a centralized location for Toyota, Lexus and Scion owners to have a strong community.

The goal is to provide larger opportunities for Meets, race events, and hopefully discounts at on line vendors, local dealerships and shops.

Meets will be more organized because we won't have to post on 25+ forums in order to inform everyone. People can just check here and use this forum to RSVP.

If everyone could take a moment to go to www.pstoc.com and register so we can make sure this community thrives and doesn't flop it would be much appreciated.

Please feel free to leave suggestions on what you think we can do to make this work better, and thank you for your support.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
hit up jason cline at doxon toyota in auburn. a very close friend of mine from when i lived up there, he is one of the most motivated and dedicated individuals i have had the pleasure of meeting.

edit : tried to join, link to activate my account wouldnt work. solution?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just sent out a mass mail, but in case you didn't get it. remove the /forum from your link.

I'm hoping to be able to rely on other members to spread the word, so if you could contact jason for me and refer him to me and the forum that'd be awesome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.