Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i guess i have to say hi first to all of you.

well i'm an avid reader in this forum, but didnt had the time to register quickly.

as i have said, i bought the tc rs 1.0, and i will post some pictures later at night.

well im here, coz it;s fun interacting with my fellow tc owners.

i have read something seeing a tC 1.0 in cerritos mall. prolly thats me lol. but yeh i live here at norwalk so /no1

i guess i have to post the pictures first before i ask question regarding modifying the tC take care guys

updated pix!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome fellow rs 1.0 owner. I'm in South O.C.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry for the pictures, i will repost tomorrow morning. but oh well! heh

hey duckie, planning to put groundeffects kit to this tC and put springs and a muffler. any suggestions guys? as you can see i am noob when it comes to cars, prolly you can guess this is my first car lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pix suux coz' of the camera, well i dont have digital camera so i just used my dv cam LOL.

i guess it is an option, my dealer had this car already equipped with the leather seats, i kinda like em because it has red thread trimming LOL.

eww look at that tire gap, gonna get the trd package i guess!. do you guys think a tint would be nice? heh

# is 318/2500

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yeah, we dealers can add leather to any car. looks good, thats a nice interior choice for the RS imho.

tint and drop it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I like the leather, looks like they did a good job. As far a the ground effects go they only made a limited number of them and they install them a the port in Long Beach when the cars come off the ships. I don't think you can order them from the dealer they had to be put on the car before you got it.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
my parts dept has no part number for the lip kit in the absolutely red yet. as of today, we have no data on how to order one for delivery to the shop for install. moriarty just added the kit and spoiler to the last one we are getting (we have two here right now, two on the way), but it made no mention of being a port installed item exclusively. we believe they will be order-able. thats a word, right?

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Apr 30 2005, 10:32 AM
my parts dept has no part number for the lip kit in the absolutely red yet. as of today, we have no data on how to order one for delivery to the shop for install. moriarty just added the kit and spoiler to the last one we are getting (we have two here right now, two on the way), but it made no mention of being a port installed item exclusively. we believe they will be order-able. thats a word, right?
We'll let it slide with the hyphen.

·
Registered
25 Posts
When I put a deposit down on my TC rs1.0 on march 21st the dealer showed me an email from Toyota that said that there would be a limited number of ground effects and when their gone thats it. I don't know if that means forever. You could aways have a body shop paint one.
I had a problem getting mine. The first 5 speed they sent didn"t have the body kit on it. They called to see if they could get the parts sent to them a put it on at the dealer but were told that they only install them at the port. Luckily the factory rep was there and he help them get me the right car in about four days.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.