Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,276 Posts
the SEMA pics are hot, I think it looks wild, but I don't think I could pull that off. Did you do anything to the interior? I only saw pics for the exterior. Any other info would be great too.

· Registered
1,412 Posts

^^^ that looks sooo fugly. How can you do that? How much wieght does it save, really??

· Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whosthatrussian-Thanks, We did more to the exterior than the interior. We set up a custom CF sound system with 2 12's in the back... mainly the interior was untouched. I'm going to render some new ideas on interior designs tomorrow, so tell me what you think. In mind will be an lcd screen..somewhere tricky...to get ready for Daytona beach. Our "Fugly" car sould be ready for show by then.
-chris

· Registered
62 Posts
Originally posted by Genuine58@Dec 31 2004, 12:15 AM
I likes FIBER FX !! that is a nice job! Email me or PM me on some more info..
they also offer a matching oem style CF hood...awesome fitment may i add plus it only weighs 9lbs...

as far as the trunk its still under production sched release date is late Jan... i will kee ya'lls posted...

....thank you!

· Registered
6,498 Posts
Originally posted by QuadinScionTC@Dec 30 2004, 03:24 PM
^^^ that looks sooo fugly. How can you do that? How much wieght does it save, really??
Well, sorry, but I agree with him.. =P Looks like any other car with mismatched body parts...

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
by all means, agree. i was only referring to the use of that many smilies, not quad's opinion. you are entitled to yours, marty. even though its often wrong.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.