Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that the pricing of accessories for the tC vary from state to state. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind mentioning how much you spent on your fog lights? I looked online but that pricing for California seems utterly ridiculous.

·
Registered
266 Posts
mine were $322 plus tax in VA from McGeorge Scion. Internet price but I picked up since they are only 5 miles from my house. I have not checked the Scion price sheet for a while...so I do not know what the difference was. I got them in Dec. 2004 and installed myself.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Originally posted by TheOnlyPish@Jul 2 2005, 11:27 AM
I know that the pricing of accessories for the tC vary from state to state. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind mentioning how much you spent on your fog lights? I looked online but that pricing for California seems utterly ridiculous.
Have them for $322.00 and Free Shipping right now.

http://www.trdsparks.com/displayparts.php?...24&parts_id=565

Ken

·
Registered
843 Posts
Originally posted by TheOnlyPish@Jul 2 2005, 11:27 AM
Have them for $322.00 and Free Shipping right now.

http://www.trdsparks.com/displayparts.php?...24&parts_id=565

Ken

·
Registered
72 Posts
i wish i would have known about trdtoyota before i built my car and dropped off my deposit. i am still interested in the cargo tote and net and the wheel locks. ill be ordering them next week when i get my car Ken.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Dang, fog lights in upstate NY are $350. Then if they install, it adds labor charges which can be like $50 and then add a gay 8.25% tax to that. Its about $430 if they install and $380 if you install. Cali has it made. I hate NY
. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.