Scion tC Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
LoL im gonna agree with Ryan'sTc right now i'm dyin laughin infront of my pc LMAO. Yeah BTW speaking of 11 sec. My boss was drag racing he had a 2k2 firebird and hes was in teh 11s too. I'm tryin to remember how big the block was, but i was something like 400 and something i might be wrong.

·
Registered
51 Posts
15.323 @ 89mph with a 2.2 60' at bradenton. spare tire/jack removed and lower tire pressure (19-23PSI).

only mods at the time were K&N CAI & TWM short shifter.

I know have the megan header and I'm waiting to go back to the track.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Lets see, I've never ran mine but I could do some math to figure it out.... Lets see, everyone else stock averages almost 16 so I'll start there....then add 3 second for me to get into first without stalling....then I'll probly miss the shift into 3rd so add a second and a half or so there.....and I'm thinking I'l probly miss the shift into 5th as well so add like 2 seconds there...so yeah I'm only running a 23 second quarter mile

Man I suck at driving a 5 speed...then add adrenaline and worrying about reaction and I'm shot, I won't be racing down a track for a good while till I get a lot better at just driving and going faster than "grandma/mph"

I raced once, a guy in a stock BSP tC, and he cooked me by a whole car length if that tells you anything

21 - 25 of 25 Posts