Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know how tC looks like. We all have one. So regular pics like "here's my car, here's the garbage can next to it and here is my neighbor's '85 camry in the background" don't really tickle it any more.

Get creative and post up!

I took more than a 100 pics of my tC. Just one somewhat fits the topic:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
nice pic...would make an awesome sig......

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
nice pic. This shot gets me to thinking... I think I might get eric's and damon's cars and my camera and do some pitcha taken'

·
Registered
118 Posts
I shot this one (of MY Flint tC!).. not that unusual, I suppose,
since it's almost the same as the first! (but I feel like posting it anyway!)

-K

·
Registered
42 Posts
Unusual?? How about ripping out ALL of the rear interior just to get to the 6 nuts holding the rear struts in (changed to TRD Springs). The sidepanels cover the nuts and everything has to be removed to get the sidepanels off.

·
Registered
79 Posts
ok....that first pic is absolutely awesome! Haven't seen anyone take a picture of it from that angle. Wouldn't mind seeing other unique angles of the good ole tC.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Originally posted by Ivben Blown@Aug 28 2004, 09:26 AM
Unusual?? How about ripping out ALL of the rear interior just to get to the 6 nuts holding the rear struts in (changed to TRD Springs). The sidepanels cover the nuts and everything has to be removed to get the sidepanels off.

for some reason it kind of hurts for me to look at that.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Originally posted by Kwiksilver@Aug 28 2004, 10:50 AM
for some reason it kind of hurts for me to look at that. 
Yeah, I had the same reaction while I was doing it. Actually, most of this stuff just snaps in, aside from the 6 bolts to remove the rear seats, the rear floor and both side panels are held in with just 4 screws (and a SH**LOAD of snaps). I guess this may explain why the dealer gets so damn much for spring installation. Like anything else, once you do it, doing it again would be a bunch easier.

·
Registered
614 Posts
i'm glad that i am satisfied with the stock lowness of the car.
doesn't sound too hard to take apart but still, it's true. with so much stuff to take apart no wonder it costs a lot to have the dealer do it.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Ivben Blown@Aug 28 2004, 08:26 AM
You kinda went too far. I took off the rear panels (sides of trunk) and popped out just the trunk side of side panels (the ones with speakers) and could reach the nuts perfectly. But it's nice to see that people are doing their own accessory installs

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
good work... that is a great shot.

I was thinking about this (or something like this) for a while. I would actually like to see pictures of tC's in unusual locations and what not... not photoshopped just in odd locations.....

·
Registered
228 Posts
Originally posted by integsrtite@Oct 14 2004, 10:00 AM

bump
very nice.
the more i look at the stock rims, the more i like them

·
Registered
117 Posts
^that's such a cool shot. There is some talent hangin out here!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts