Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can people post pictures of the exhaust they have on their tc? i want to see which exhaust looks best on the tc. injen,DC sports, HKS, Greddy, Bola, etc. i know that there are some pictures of some exhaust in this forum, but to see it better and to compare, post it here.

·
Registered
11,890 Posts

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Clean that exhaust tip, Josh!

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Sorry, but that looks like race inspired cosmetic enhancement to me.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Yea, im not very fond of the whole slanted thing either. And for some reason the more and more i see the pedestial spoiler, the more and more i dislike it. The lip spoiler is great IMO. lol, yea that was a bit off-topic.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Originally posted by JP'sTc@Dec 28 2005, 01:28 PM
All Injen Here

I was wondering I Just ordered the Injen exhaust for my tc.. and also just got the tanabe springs which lower it 1.7 in the front and 2.2 in the back.. does anyone think that will be a problem with the injen exhaust???? thanks

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Originally posted by WTC_81+Jan 1 2006, 08:41 AM-->QUOTE (WTC_81 @ Jan 1 2006, 08:41 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-JP'sTc
@Dec 28 2005, 01:28 PM
All Injen Here
I was wondering I Just ordered the Injen exhaust for my tc.. and also just got the tanabe springs which lower it 1.7 in the front and 2.2 in the back.. does anyone think that will be a problem with the injen exhaust???? thanks[/b]
Im getting my trd springs installed tom. Im not sure, but i honestly don't think you'll have a problem with the exhaust. However, the both of us, you more so is going to have to be careful going over speed bumps and high rises.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Blue...what exhaust is that? And can you take sideview pictures when you get a chance. I like the dual/upward slanted tip look.

Sank you

·
Registered
124 Posts
Originally posted by JP'sTc+Jan 3 2006, 12:05 PM-->QUOTE (JP'sTc @ Jan 3 2006, 12:05 PM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2006, 08:41 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-JP'sTc
@Dec 28 2005, 01:28 PM
All Injen Here

I was wondering I Just ordered the Injen exhaust for my tc.. and also just got the tanabe springs which lower it 1.7 in the front and 2.2 in the back.. does anyone think that will be a problem with the injen exhaust???? thanks
Im getting my trd springs installed tom. Im not sure, but i honestly don't think you'll have a problem with the exhaust. However, the both of us, you more so is going to have to be careful going over speed bumps and high rises. [/b]
well alright I just got my injen exhaust and I love it it sounds great and it looks great.. but the just let you guys know when i had to install it I had to take it to a exhaust shop because the pipes that i had had a bal something flange and the injen had a flat one anyways he had to cut a part off and weld a flat flang on it. anyways the springs I have work well with the exhaust.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.