Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a blast at the party, It was so nice to put faces on all of you. I had to leave a little early. But I thought maybe I should let everybody know that Expresion was a great show, And I know all of you who attended loved the fire art. For thoughs of you who didn't attend there were metal sculptures that had fire balls and some with fire tornados coming out of these awsome pices of art. It was somting eles and I enjoyed seeing all of you tC's owners.

·
Registered
52 Posts
That was the best free party I've went to. I wanna grow up to be Mix-Master-Mike. He seriously has mad skills. Mad Props to him. By the way those battlebots spitting fire were pretty crazy. I'd like to have one.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
It was definitely nice to put the faces to the names... I don't think I got to meet you detour6931, but i got to finally meet Ryan'sTC, Lance & his wife (only brought one tC
) and of course Damon, Mori, Wolo, and Ben from Auburn Scion were all there and in our pack from Maita to Chevy's & on to the party... It's always great to see seven tCs weaving through traffic on I-80! And if anyone wwas curious, our group consisted of 3 FMs, 1BSP, 1SS, 1SW and 1IIP

Sorry if we didn't say bye to everyone, but it was getting late & we stayed long enough to see Mix Master Mike, who did kick ass

On the way back we stopped & had a snack at Denny's w/ Lance & his wife... After that Tonic slept the rest of the way as I drove & at one point passed a pack of xBs, one xA and a lone tC... possibly from Elk Grove?
All-in-all a great time and even the rain didn't slow us down. My only gripe was about the location of the party... great show and no entry fee, which made up for the $5 beers and $7 vodka drinks

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Originally posted by detour6931@Feb 27 2005, 08:56 AM
That was the best free party I've went to. I wanna grow up to be Mix-Master-Mike. He seriously has mad skills. Mad Props to him. By the way those battlebots spitting fire were pretty crazy. I'd like to have one.
you want one? Here is the "HIgh Performance Fire Sculpture" site.

it was a blast. Mix Master Mike, bad ass. Faust and Shorty, bad ass. (free, even better)

it was great to get out with you guys. it is so rare that I can.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
It was a great time. The only part I didn't care for was missing a turn on the way back and driving through a pretty ugly industrial area with bad roads to get to 880. Once we were back on the freeway life was good again.

It was great to have a group of tC's all sitting at Maita in prelaunch mode, loads of fun playing Ginsu knife in traffic, dinner was good, and the event itself was loads of fun for anyone into pyrotechnics, loud explosions, and video games in the back of an xB.

The music was eclectic to say the least, but MixMaster Mike was putting on a great show around the time we had to bolt.

Lots of interesting modded xB's, xA's, and even a few tC's, but nothing terrifically exotic on the tC front.

I'd say I liked the fire art the best, but I've always been a fire junkie anyway.

Great to meet and greet, especially Eric and Tonic, a great time was had by all from what I saw.

·
Registered
425 Posts
don't worry, he doesn't know my name either

I can tell yah right now... Eric is not happy w/that picture.... and don't even think about one of me... I know where you work

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
You're too late! I already saw the Eric picture! It's in my cache somewhere, and I'm going to spam it to everyone in the world!!!!! wahahahahahahahah

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.