Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i all i just got my tc in 5speed flint mica and i really love it but i am really pissed off because i just was told that i got my dream job in europe and i cant take her wuth me i was wondering if anyone knew if the dealer would take it back or not ? i paid cash and the car only has 400 miles so if anyone has any info please help out or if anyone would like to get a tc and not have to wait just let me know thanks

·
Registered
793 Posts
Well GRATS on the dream job!!!!

...and sorry to hear about you having to give up your tC.

If you do sell it back to the dealer, you're probably gonna' lose a lot from depreciation....but that's something that you can probably include in the asking price if you sell it privately (since people will be paying that amount if they buy it off the lot anyway).

Granted you probably won't get all of it back, but I'd expect you'll get quite a bit...especially from someone who's glad they don't have to wait a month to get the car.

GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by phattony@Jul 27 2004, 07:50 AM
i all i just got my tc in 5speed flint mica and i really love it but i am really pissed off because i just was told that i got my dream job in europe and i cant take her wuth me i was wondering if anyone knew if the dealer would take it back or not ? i paid cash and the car only has 400 miles so if anyone has any info please help out or if anyone would like to get a tc and not have to wait just let me know thanks
you paid cash?!?!

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i paid cash now im assed out but im sure someone will want it it is a awesome car and still brand new

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i lived in spain for 5 years and it was great but in my line of work (animation) its hard to find a good movie to work on, but what are you going to do.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i would take it but it costs like a grand to ship it there and there is no dealer to bring it to if something goes wrong

·
Registered
1 Posts
Which state is the car located. And how much are u selling it for. I have a mustang GT that i want to sell to purchase a scion TC.

Also if anyone is/has someone that is interested in buying a used 2001 mustang GT contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by ycart1201+Jul 27 2004, 10:09 AM-->QUOTE (ycart1201 @ Jul 27 2004, 10:09 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-phattony
@Jul 27 2004, 07:50 AM
i all  i just got my tc in 5speed flint mica and i really love it but i am really pissed off because i just was told that i got my dream job in europe and i cant take her wuth me i was wondering if anyone knew if the dealer would take it back or not ? i paid cash and the car only has 400 miles  so if anyone has any info please help out or if anyone would like to get a tc and not have to wait just let me know  thanks
you paid cash?!?!

Nathan
ycart1201 [/b]
Nate I is that your tC?

its me Phil

1 - 13 of 13 Posts