Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
P-A-R-T- Y? cause i gotta.

nor-cal members - this is an open invite to all. if you are in the sacto area and feel the need to help us out in the consumption of a keg of newcastle, cocktails, and BBQ - or just like to swim in the 94 degree heat that will be upon us this weekend, please feel free to drop by. set up starts at about 9 - and i will open the gates at that time and keep them open until we reach capacity at my house or the cops drag us off.

we are providing -

DJ's (i have all the equipment, just bring your needles and rekkids if you want a turn on the decks)
BBQ (we are providing the basics, but if you kill it, i will grill it)
Keg of Newcastle (for anyone)
various party type foods
the pool (duh)

we have guests from as far as seattle coming in for this, plus the area tC owners, plus some of the heads from around town that we know. should be a good turn out. the neighbors know whats up, so i dont think we will have many problems. a 4th of july party in south sac? i dont think we will be the only one. rsvp would be very cool, just pm me with your interest and your # of guests. also, if you are into contributions, make them in the form of what it is you like to drink. cause i cant provide an open bar for everyone. well, i could, but i'm not going to. now get over here.

ready?

go!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
instead of pming me with rsvp, just do it as a post, and i will pm you directions and such.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
you live in south sac also?? im over in riverlake, pocket area. sounds great to me, im there as long as the cops dont use pepper spray before they drag me off

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
consider this my RSVP.

where do you live again? BOH!

You know I would not miss this. beers and beats and meats and hot girls in da pool.... durr.

I got a bag of records and I am sure I can come up with some meat snack.

do it.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wolo, if you cant make it i will kill you. your remodel wants a break. so do you.

thats a couple people... now we need lance, eric, etc...

·
Registered
580 Posts
Originally posted by HaTeOnThYs05+Jun 28 2005, 06:46 PM-->QUOTE (HaTeOnThYs05 @ Jun 28 2005, 06:46 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-pinky25
@Jun 28 2005, 03:29 PM
Ohh party,  hmmm might have to make my very first trip to Cali.  Let me see if I can reschedule some things.
your gonna drive all the way to cali fot a bbq. you must be really lonely..
[/b]
So much for a friendly forum! what a jerk! It wouldve been a great road trip for me and my girlfriends, but not if jerks like this are gonna be there. Scratch this trip. Got better things to do this 4th of July weekend.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
pinky, dont hate on my party just because of some internet sarcasm, please. i will be the biggest jerk there, i am sure. and if the biggest jerk is the guy responsible for throwing a free keg and pool party, i think you will find it a really good time.

wolo - the dancer is certainly welcome, even if you only stay for a couple pints.

eric - i understand, man. if you get a chance to drop by for a minute, that would be cool. if not, i'll drag you out to the next one. this wont be the only time i do this over this summer, i assure you.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo+Jun 28 2005, 10:43 PM-->QUOTE (Wolo @ Jun 28 2005, 10:43 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-inevitablegod
@Jun 28 2005, 08:06 PM
wolo, if you cant make it i will kill you.  your remodel wants a break.  so do you.
If I make it, chances are The Dancer's coming too. [/b]
we will have some music,.... and i am sure we can find a pole to dance on.

:wink:
chances are i will spend more time on the pole than on the decks.

do it.

edited to spell "pole" instead of "poll". sorry, its the OCD.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.