Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about getting the falcon stiched into my headrest. I think the silver on black would standout nicely.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
That's cool. I think it would look different. I'd worry about it getting dirty from my head rubbing up against it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I could put one on my hood a la mid eights firebird, but I think it might be a little tacky.........it would be intresting if anyone is bored and what's to photoshop it though.

·
Registered
69 Posts
photoshopless...but putting it on the hood seems a little extreme IMHO. Might be a little too much for the headrest. The armrest could be an idea though or a custom decal for the wind deflector etc.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was just kidding about the falcon on the hood, and thanks for the idea about the arm rest, that would be pretty sweet. I think letters would be more suitable for the headrest.

·
Registered
346 Posts
i think it would get dirtier on the armrest. how often is your head actually against the rest? its more of a guard in case u get in an accident, cuz u have to physically TRY to put your head on it. at least i do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.