Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i just saw these rims on a beamer not too long ago and i finally found them online and they are so tight to me. i wanted to know what you guys thought and if this brand is reputable. i think its pretty new as finding info was pretty d-mn hard. only one site seems to carry them but i have seen them in the newest superstreet issue. they are Poison series Spinouts and i was looking to get the gunmetals in 17s to match the flint mica paint. does anybody know anything about them? cuz $130 is a very good price for sum sick wheels

heres a shot
http://insomniamotorsports.com/pro316692.html

·
Registered
4,964 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok so im bad at math and completely forgot to add the 50 bucks. heyyyyyy take it easy on me, i was an art student.
thanks for the advice on the konigs. they're an option too but i really still like these spinouts a bit better. any more input out there? please keep it comin guys. i dont want to buy sum crap rim that shatters into a billion peices or scuffs super easy, just so i can say "they used to look great!"

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I like the Konigs more, personally. I'd trust them more, too.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i just tried to check that out but it didnt return anything in the search at scikotic's site. where is the discount? if i can get the konigs for cheaper then i'll freakin get them cuz they seriously growing on me since im just staring at them and not actually working like im spose to be. they have a bit of a deep dish look to them that im feelin

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Are you a Scikotics member? Where do you live? Most of the sponsor stuff is on the SL board.

·
Registered
136 Posts
the discount is thru someone specific from the site. i think there's info on it on the scionlife.com forums.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i stay in VA. and no im not a scikotics member. i only just looked at it when u guys said sumthing. is the group spose to be area sensitive or the discount is or sumthin? and for clarity sake we talkin bout the Konigs are the discounted ones right?

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Not sure if we have a VA chapter of Scikotics..

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Wow...I really really like those konigs. I was checkin' out the wheels that Damon has, but I think I like those better.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.