Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are mine I'm supposed to have "Scion Security", but i've seen different people have something completely different installed in their TC's..I have a 06 Tc, got it Oct 1st, 05. The Security system came with a separate book, that enables the Chirp feature to be turned on and off.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
That looks like a button. Scion security doesn't chirp.

·
Registered
847 Posts
wtf? thats not scion security... the scion security panel has a red led to indicate armed/arming and the microphone for the glass-breakage sensor... either you got gypped or the dealer installed an aftermarket alarm system... in either case, i would feel cheated if i were in your shoes...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it's messed up when u get on one of these forums looking for some help, and end up with people making dumb jokes.

but anyways i went to the dealer today and they used a toyota security system, instead of scion, they charged $349 for it. It's not bad, I like it because it does make the Chirps which let's me know that it's locked or unlocked

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
It does look a lot cheesier though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.