Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys.. I know I am going to sound like a fool, but for the life of me I can not remember the actual name of this pipe in order to find it at autozone.. unreal.. my old age is showing, Comes off the valve cover 2007 TC and goes just behind it. It is a vacuum hose of some sort but I need to find the exact one. The openings at either end are different sizes so a regular hose will not replace it.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts