Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

tried a low angle here, seemed to come out well

too

personally i like the green red nd blue best, lemme know if nyone wants to see the blue, the kit i got allows me to change between 7 different colors, i also installed a total of four sets of three LED's in the rear passenger foot wells, front driverside and passenger footwells, ill put some pics of them up as well

·
Registered
225 Posts
whats the name of that neon kit, and how much did it cost?

i'm officially impressed

·
Registered
185 Posts
i'm interested in the cost too. looks good. not in the top of my list of stuff to get for my tC. but if i had money "like whoa!" i would do it.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Originally posted by HaTeOnThYs05@Sep 1 2005, 10:52 PM
your car must be really fast now.
lol...

Yeah I think it looks great. I like the red, but I think blue would look the best. Can you post a blue please

·
Registered
243 Posts
is that legal? i was almost positive it wasn't, maybe just in my state.

and one more thing, to all the guys out there who think cosmetic upgrades that don't make your car faster are stupid, remember the tc isnt a sports car. its a subcompact passenger car. sure its sporty, but that isnt the main intent. if you guys were really all about racing and #[email protected] then you would have gotten a srt-4 or some other faster car.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea i agree, good point, and as far as the lagality of the lights goes, ive heard that red is illegal because the the color of the brake light and also pulsating lights are illegal witch i can also do with the kit. theres a small control box on the drivers side which allows me to change the pulsating speed, color or sensitivity of the microphone which can be set to have the lights pulsate to the beat of your music. Ill show sum pictures of the swtiches i installed and interior lighting as well, sumone wanted to see the blue outside, ill get on that.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh and i installed it myself, but the kit ran me about $150 including s&h. the interior LED's were pretty cheap, just time consuming with all the wiring and soldering

·
Registered
445 Posts
ya how did u wire the underbody kit and what do yall think of this kit? here

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I have that kit... it's pretty good..... try oznium.com and look for the BLAZE Kit.... it'll cost you a pretty penny but it looks awesome!!!

These kits are very easy to install!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
speak for yourself, its not a waste of money for me, i think it looks great, just cuz it doesnt add hp to the engine doesnt mean its pointless. Yes its purly for looks like vinyl or something, but thats the point

·
Registered
445 Posts
ya i was just wondering how hard the install is... i mean i put in all the interior lights in my car...so is it alot easier or harder or what?...any info is appreciated...and i wanna see all the colors

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the installation for the exterior lights were by far much easier because there are only two solder points necessary (to battery) everything else was just finding a clear pathway for wires from lights to hood which wasnt to hard and lastly to zip tie all wires to frame. The tubes are held on by three clips that are either superglued or screwed on

ill prob put up more pix sumtime tomorrow

·
Registered
445 Posts
but i think in south carolina your not allowed to have them on if you can see the bulb clearly... the bulbs have to be hidden...and did u buy the kit online and if you did what site was it...or did you just get it from some local dealer?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.