Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would post some pix of my new pillar pod with Auto Meter C2 gauges installed. I have oil pressure, water tempature and boost. Now just waiting for the TRD supercharger from Ken. Thanks to Area One Motorsports for the great install.

Go Nomura Ken!!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
where did you get that bro, how much did it run you, sweet, i love it

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
That gauge pod is the sdame exact one from creative compacts go to www.creativecompacts.com it is the same pod and it is only 59 bucks.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the positive comments guys...
Yes ...got the pillar pod from creative compacts for $59.00...the gauges were $380.00 retail...got them for under $300 discounted and the install was around 3 hours @ $75.00 an hour.
correct...the boost gauge is not functional yet...waiting for the supercharger
and yes that is a bbq lighter...I use that to light my cigars...but never smoke in the car!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
How did you come out with the figure $380? I looked @ several sites and I come out to about $530. bst $199.95, o/p $201.95, H2O temp $130.95. Jegs has free 1-2 day shipping it said at the top. Boost only and boost/vac gauge same price so why not get the combo? Where and how did you get a discount? Can anybody get a discount. Also can you get the S/C installed w/o the boost gauge? Sorry in advance if these are stupid questions!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
actually there are high end and lower end gauges...I got the 2 lower end gauges for water temp and oil pressure...they are only about 60 to 70 bucks a piece and saved a little cash.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.