Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well ive had my car for two weeks this friday and already i have damage thats not my fault....i went to get my car cleaned and a local car wash which is supposed to be really good and they chipped a good chunk out of one of my rims and cut two slits on the side of my tire right above the chip..unfortunately i didnt notice until about 3 hours after i left the car wash...but what i was wondering is if anyone knows anything about that wheel/tire warranty/insurance thingy...when i got the car i remmeber the dealer saying if something happens to my tires i get them replaced....but im not sure what the circumstancees are for that...i dont want to just tell them what happened and end up that this incident is not covered...aanyone..please..help would be great..

·
Registered
38 Posts
yo man, your fighting a battle you can't win, two days after i bought my tc, some guy in front of me on the fwy ran over a piece of metal and sent it flying towards my hood, dented and scrateched it it three places and it then flew up and scratched my sunroof visor, you know the part that flips up, then just last night, aug 8, i was parking and i have a very narrow spot, and i have to get in as close to the brick wall as possible, well when turning in, i did not take a wide enough angle and gouged the crap out of my side skirt and scratched the rear quarter panel, i wanted to cry, anyways, point im trying to make is that s#*t happens and the earlier you stop worrying, the less grey hair you'll have, it just is'nt worth the stress, i should take my own advice cuz i have been losing sleep over crap like this, i swear, im never buying a new car again. sorry, i only read half your post and started my reply, but i do not have any clue as far as warranty issues go

·
Registered
46 Posts
Pay off asap!
what he said^^^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.