Scion tC Forums banner

Would a pinstripe add to or take away from the silver Tc?

• definitely add to, make it look more sporty

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Your poll is broken. It needs to be fixed.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
i think it would make it ugly... but i've always like clean cars... no stickers... no crazy lighting..... no wings or body kits.... boring?? maybe.... simple?? yes....

but if you want to stand out from everyone else... then i guess a racing stripe would be one way to do it

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I voted take away. Then again, I've never seen it, and I may change my mind once I have.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Just so we're clear, you're just talking about a small pinstripe like on the pic of the one in the other thread, right? And not a Viper-esque racing stripe(s) down the middle of the car. The former looks okay in the aforementioned pics, the latter wouldn't be good at all. And I think it would be best to just not mess with either ("if it ain't broke, don't fix it").

·
Registered
271 Posts
if someone was good with some photoshop that would be nice to see

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Well I guess it wouldn't really show on my FM, unless I went with lighter colors, which might stand out too much. I think I'll keep it the way it is for now. I do like it on that azure pearl though.

·
Registered
40 Posts
looks ok. whats the cost of doing it, you doing it yourself or through someone?

·
Registered
271 Posts
I wouldn't do that...IMO

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Mar 30 2005, 01:13 PM
I think the stipe on that Azure is very nicely done.
i second that. well, actually, i dont usually second anything spelled incorrectly. but, since i know he meant stripe, i will second it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.