Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Lexani wheels have no business being on a tC.

·
Registered
31 Posts
honestly ...do people really think that by slaping on huge over chromed rims and a sthiiii load of tint on any car that it makes it coool/pimed ... I see way to many people that just think its dope/hot/bling bling to go all out on rims do nothing else to there vehicle ... then try and put down those who just like there car the way it is......huge rims are of no purpose to the driving quality od the car and of course i get a huge big laugh at winter time when i see the same cars still on there big dumb rims because they now dont have money for winter tires or are just that dumb and keep driving on them in the snow.....ahh well to each there own....

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
There is nothing wrong with chrome rims, they change the look of the car very much. They get rid of a sporty feel, and get a little more sophisticated look......if big chrome rims are so bad why do they come on BMWs and mercedes.....

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by XtraClear@Sep 14 2005, 10:13 AM
honestly ...do people really think that by slaping on huge over chromed rims and a sthiiii load of tint on any car that it makes it coool/pimed ... I see way to many people that just think its dope/hot/bling bling to go all out on rims do nothing else to there vehicle ... then try and put down those who just like there car the way it is......huge rims are of no purpose to the driving quality od the car and of course i get a huge big laugh at winter time when i see the same cars still on there big dumb rims because they now dont have money for winter tires or are just that dumb and keep driving on them in the snow.....ahh well to each there own....
exxxactly.

There is nothing wrong with chrome rims, they change the look of the car very much. They get rid of a sporty feel, and get a little more sophisticated look......if big chrome rims are so bad why do they come on BMWs and mercedes.....[/b]
the tC is sporty. its not meant to be sophisticated. did you notice that the brands that you named are all luxury cars? i wonder why they would have chrome rims on them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.