Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all......thinking of buying a TC. more than thinking actually....probably going to pick one up in September....right around the time the Supercharger is supposed to be out (hopefully) so I can finance the thing. I was wondering if there are any pictures out there of the Supercharger mounted on a TC. I remember seeing a brochure or magizine that had a picture of the thing but it was lighted all funky so I couldn't really tell how it was mounted. I did a search but I couldnt find anything that jumped out at me. The reason why I need to see pictures is because I want to see if this intake will still fit:

http://www.umnitza.com/images/sciontcintake3.jpg

Thanks for any replies in advance

·
Registered
1,704 Posts

you can see for yourself

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats exactly what I needed. That Um-Nitza intake will fit. Looks like a good design. Wonder how hard it would be to throw headers on it after the SC is installed...if its even possible....getting around that pipe might be a Beyotch. Well, here's to hoping TRD gets this thing out of CARB soon.....and hey......is that a TRD Radiator??? thanks again!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
i dont think it will fit.. and i think the supercharger comes with an AEM cold air intake... so u might not need that um-nitza intake at all

·
Registered
126 Posts
Originally posted by hamster@Jun 23 2005, 04:08 PM
i dont think it will fit.. and i think the supercharger comes with an AEM cold air intake... so u might not need that um-nitza intake at all
I serious doubt it will come with the AEM cold air intake, I'm sure what you see in the pics is the finish product.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Originally posted by Daniel Isaiah@Jun 23 2005, 11:56 AM
Thats exactly what I needed. That Um-Nitza intake will fit. Looks like a good design. Wonder how hard it would be to throw headers on it after the SC is installed...if its even possible....getting around that pipe might be a Beyotch. Well, here's to hoping TRD gets this thing out of CARB soon.....and hey......is that a TRD Radiator??? thanks again!
No, that's not a TRD radiator, its just a sticker they put there.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i think it looks good. same design as the other superchargers ie focus honda acura. vortec makes some good superchargers especially if you can get the aftercooler kit and some more boost if so ill defienetly trade in my srt for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.