Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All righty, you asked for 'em, you wanted 'em...you get 'em. Even if you didn't ask for them. You still get them.

From left to right, SPattle (Shawn), Labfish (Mike) and Kurt (KCKid)

Cars from left to right: Spattle, Labfish, KCKid.

Spoilers vs. Drop left to right: KCKid, no spoiler and 2" drop; Labfish, lip spoiler and 1.25" TRD drop; SPattle, no drop and pedestal spoiler.

Another spoiler shot from none-high:

And the gang standing in front of their cars:

We'll try and find more people to join in the fun next time!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks labfish those picks came out nice. You might have to post them under memberpics so that everyone can see them. At least the spoiler and the front of the car shots. Man those two came out kick ass. I hope that we can get more people involved next time. It would be cool to have a Kansas club with a lot of people. I was also thinking we need to get some KCMO people involved too. By the way I remembered thats why I have a front tag. It was a dealer trade from St Jo and MO has to have front tags.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha...well they're regional meet pics...so I think we've put them here before. I'll have to look in the other regions but that's where some of them have ended up.
Eric can *always* move this thread if he feels it's in the wrong place.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Hey guys sorry again that I could not attend I will have to the next time you all get together and hopefully I will have all my mods done and such. Anyhow the pictures look great and I am dissapointed that I had to miss such a cool looking event! I am already excited about the next one!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Where have you guys been? I've never seen any of you at our meets. You definatly need to come out sometime. We've got a show up in Iowa next weekend, a show on the 3rd of june in KC, one from june 17th to the 19th in Denver and another in KC on the 19th of June. I am the President of the ScinergyKC chapter and i NEED more tC's. We're bieng overrun by boxes! Check out the website sometime ScinergyKC.com. We'd love to have you!

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Never made it to any of the SC meets, Danimal. I rarely visit over there so the list of events I'd actually go to have been kind of small. I do keep an eye on it now and then.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.