Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a super white tc to show, I am looking to get one in that color, and I would love to see what other people have. Thanks!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Enkidu's White tC lives near me.. He's already started modding.. I'm planning to meet up with him and an Indigo tC later this week and check out his exhaust and other mods.. We'll have to take pictures of the white, flint, and indigo tCs all sitting next to each other!! (don't worry, I'll post them if they turn out!!)

-K

·
Registered
11 Posts
i'm in colorado too.
too bad my silver tC is still somewhere in the pacific...

i will have to remember your id (k_splay) so that i can keep up with local tC'ers...

adam

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by k_splay@Jul 27 2004, 10:16 AM
Enkidu's White tC lives near me.. He's already started modding.. I'm planning to meet up with him and an Indigo tC later this week and check out his exhaust and other mods.. We'll have to take pictures of the white, flint, and indigo tCs all sitting next to each other!! (don't worry, I'll post them if they turn out!!)

-K
cant wait to see pics of your 2 rides side by side.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
118 Posts

Nathan
ycart1201[/b]
3 rides, man! The guy with the white tC works with a girl that has an indigo tC! I want pictures of white, flint, AND indgo tCs!!

-K

·
Registered
793 Posts
Originally posted by dnorrell@Jul 27 2004, 04:11 PM
i will have to remember your id (k_splay) so that i can keep up with local tC'ers...
Use the "Regional" Forum and it should be pretty easy to find all the local tC'ers.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by k_splay@Jul 27 2004, 02:42 PM

Nathan
ycart1201
3 rides, man! The guy with the white tC works with a girl that has an indigo tC! I want pictures of white, flint, AND indgo tCs!!

-K [/b][/quote]

OK. Make it 3.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
My tC is super white and I love the color. Only problem is, it shows EVERYTHING. But thats ok, cause i'm super anal about how my car looks anyways. if you want to see pics of mine, there are some in the photo gallery. I'll get more when I get my digi cam back from my girlfriend.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by FrostbytetC@Aug 2 2004, 09:28 PM
My tC is super white and I love the color. Only problem is, it shows EVERYTHING. But thats ok, cause i'm super anal about how my car looks anyways. if you want to see pics of mine, there are some in the photo gallery. I'll get more when I get my digi cam back from my girlfriend.
i looked and it looks really nice!

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'll post a couple pics of my Super White tC soon...
it kicks major ass

·
Registered
793 Posts
Welcome to the site HEAVYG!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts