Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those are Giovanna...I don't know what model, something older.

A friend of mine was selling them with two good Nitto NT555 tires for $250, so I pretty much had to buy them. I didn't realize at the time that the other two tires + tuner lug nuts + mount and balance would cost another $500

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by Zygote55@May 12 2005, 06:33 PM
Thanks! I knew I coudl count on tC owners to like my tC
you posted the pics. were you hoping for negative comments? cause i am good at those.

nice rims, keith. looks good with the drop.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually I wasn't looking for any comments... negative comments don't bother me. It occured to me the other day that I like to see what people are doing with their cars because it gives me ideas for my car; so it's only fair that I post pictures of my car as well...

"nice rims, keith. looks good with the drop."

I dont' know if you're complimenting the rims, or your fine work on dropping my car

I was thinking about getting these powder coated black and having some of the blemishes cleaned up (since these are used wheels)...any negative comments on that?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by Zygote55@May 12 2005, 07:44 PM
I dont' know if you're complimenting the rims, or your fine work on dropping my car
actually, since i said nice rims, thats what i was complimenting. as far as the drop, i only meant it as an "in conjunction with a lowered car, those rims look freakin sweet " thing.

you and your

what i was saying is, when you post pics and someone says something positive about you car, your comment seems a little strange. thats it.

powder coat at your leisure.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess my comment did seem strange, after re-reading it. I didn't mean for it to sound the way it does.... I think a lot of the time I come across as bitter and overly sarcastic online; eh, but wtf do I care?

btw - we need to meet up for lunch or something. Do you still have the project xB?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Awsome rim/paint color combination.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.