Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as you know my car is STILL in shop, but i got my wheels here at home, just wanted to let you see them
19" axis mod seven

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blue tc

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
187 Posts
man they do look awesome on a silver tC. will look into those. nice rims.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i bought the kaminari kit, and the kit is huge, ive seen it in person and it gives the car a look as if it was dropped

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wow very sexy.. I like the black verson but damn those look really good on a silver car!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice rims jl, good choice. I want to see those on your scion with the body kit. It's taking a lot for the shop to finish it.

I haven't call you yet, because I still waiting to get my tc on the upcoming weeks.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dude its taken forever, since my car is in shop for being crashed, the parts i needed have taken forever to arrive, im still a headlight, the side mirror and something that goes over the wheels, without that they cant put the car the way it was. apparently the parts arrived yesterday, im still waiting , but the wait can only be for so long, i will have my car, and it will KICK ASS!

mods made
axis 19 silver
interior dash kit aluminum all 42 pieces
kaminari body kit
kaminari reverse cowl hood

im still looking fot interior blue leds and the kenwood ddx 7017 dvd monitor

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
show me the link of the eclipse, if its better and it fits(closes the lid) then ill take a look into it

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i went to the shop yesterday and tried the wheels on the car, and even though they are 19's there is a good gap, about a closed fist to be rough.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.