Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More ppl took pics other than me - Eddnog did, others did... Here's a few that I took:

Also - the big group shot that was taken - but not by me:

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
I swear I don't look that bad in person (or bad at all)!!!

Anyhow, here're my pics (click any pic to zoom in):

The three cars of Scikotics New York chapter (at least the ones that showed up). Left is redreaper19's car and center is Hot06tC's FM (our club president; w00t).

krdshrk's NB.

His car again from another angle.

redreaper19's whip. ZPI exhaust, billet grills, CF hood, factory lip kit and 18" Enkei wheels, blue & white guages, blue center console, superwhite and blue dome & map lighting plus other cool shizzle.

His car again from another angle.

Hot06tC's '06 FM 5MT. Rear CHMSL smoked overlay, side mirror signal overlays, OBX ergo shift knob, pedestal spoiler a nice sound system and various other goodies.

Her car again from another angle.

My baby.

My car again from another angle.

All four cars.

Another angle.

From behind.

Oh and here're some videos krdshrk shot at the show; there was an xB drag race right in the middle of the Scion V.I.P. area and also a team of BMX bikers doing some hawt moves (and borking one as well).

xB drag race!

BMXer kicks away Gatorade from another biker's head in mid air with front wheel.

BMXer kicks away Red Bull from another biker's head in mid air with front wheel.

BMXer bales on attempting a difficult trick.

-Ed

PS I'll probably make wallpapers out of the group shots.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice pix i was there it was a good day !!!! hope evey one that went had a good time

peace

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by 1SiC-tC@Oct 2 2005, 06:50 PM
Nice pix i was there it was a good day !!!! hope evey one that went had a good time

peace
Damn if I knew I would've stopped by to say hi. Did you take pics; which car was yours?

-Ed

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mine looks so....... Stock

The xB is one of my teammate's from ScioNRG - he won best of show with it!

·
Registered
173 Posts
EddNog I noticed the race track in the background in one your pics, were you guys able to race your cars?

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by LuCiFer6@Oct 2 2005, 09:04 PM
EddNog I noticed the race track in the background in one your pics, were you guys able to race your cars?
There were sub-6.5 second cars there (It was the Sport Compact Fall Nationals at Raceway Park!); we had a choice between Car Show, Race or spectator and we picked Car Show.

Oh btw, Hot06tC posted her pics HERE!

-Ed

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.