·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all, I am quite impressed with the car. I only got to drive an automatic, so when I picked this up it was my first experience with the 5spd.

I will get it cleaned right away, I have to read the cleaning forum first so I know what not to do.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes sir, love the Matrix also. It's an '03 and its been our favorite car, until the tC!! Now it's 2nd on the list.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its 2 days old, no mods yet. Tinting the windows will be #1. Then i'll slowly add other stuff.

I hear ya about the dirt, I actually take the long way home to avoid a road under construction that forces you to drive over nothing but dirt and rocks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
congrats man! i just got mine last month...same year and color too and YES dirt shows VERY easily...i guess thats the downfall of having such a nice color huh? you plan on getting your windows tinted? i just did on mine last week and it looks sweet with FM

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, windows first. I'm going to wait until warmer weather and I need to find a place in my area I can trust.

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
Originally posted by aBtC@Nov 23 2005, 08:37 PM
Yes sir, love the Matrix also. It's an '03 and its been our favorite car, until the tC!! Now it's 2nd on the list.
girlfriend recently totaled my 03 matrix xr. it was a fabulous vehicle.
congrats on your tC.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yikes, yeah, we love the Matrix! It's the wifes car and she loves it. Thats the family car. the tC is MY car :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.