Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
argh, they look good but I need to be able to slide my foot on and off pedals........thats just what im used to. With those types of pedals, you have to lift your foot off when switching pedals, its sounds weird but trust me youll see what im saying. (the top ones are the ones im talking about). - t

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
yea, go with B

·
Registered
619 Posts
SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO

I love sparco pedals. i have posted my thoughts on here about pedals somewhere before but they are great. I had spako stripes on my CRX and loved them. but they are a little harder to install. they actually bolted into the factory metal. the ones you are looking at may be different i dont know.

oh yea...Sparco

·
Registered
290 Posts
I will pick up where C!ph3r left off

SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO

·
Registered
372 Posts
I have the OBX and they work well with regards to letting the feet slip off the pedals. Very impressed with them. They have made the manual shifting all that more fun. I am sure there are others, but this is my experience.

Cheers!

Dan

·
Registered
999 Posts
If you can get one without the yellowing "MoMo" then go for B. I like the design, better than the triteful circles on the Sparco.

·
Registered
290 Posts
yes i too am very impressed with the fit and feel of my OBX pedals but for the 2 listed above

SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO SPARCO

·
Registered
614 Posts
i like a. but they look very close to the OBX ones. but i still say a.

·
Registered
583 Posts
a looks better, b has the yellow in it and so you'd have to have your interior of the car match it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
i know this is an old post, but Im deciding between obx and these sparco's, are these drilled on or are they slip on like obx?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts