Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to make an image in photoshop but I can't seem to be able to pull it off just right. Does anyone remember the car from the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen movie? Well I'm trying to place the 4 front wheels on a tC just to see how it would look.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Andre'

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Post pics of that car here and someone will likely do it for you or at least give you some tips; might also want to post the pic you're trying to chop up.

-Ed

·
Registered
445 Posts
*confused* i need a

·
Registered
445 Posts
lol WTF i wont even ask why...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by vtecKiller@Oct 19 2005, 03:31 PM
oh, interesting idea! ill try to work on that once i have time
for now just ask kevin
i dun think its gonna look that good
Thanks vtecKiller, I appreciate it. and I'll drope Kevin a line and see what he can do. I was just thinking, you know, that a lot of car companies do convertibles to their cars but how many do anything like quad frontal steering? Of course if it was possible to do on a tC, a widebody kit would almost be a must to get it looking right. Perhaps Kevin or yourself can incorporate that in as well.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Yeah, but just think, it's four wheel drive!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by HaTeOnThYs05@Oct 20 2005, 06:31 PM
Nice with the bottom portion of the car, but is there someway you can kind of box it off better so it doesn't come down to a point like a pencil. Perhaps bring the lights and front bumper back. Pretend there is a 12 cylinder engine in there.

·
Registered
445 Posts
gives me a headache... makes me think my eyes are crossed lol

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.