Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'm learning form the tutorials that u guys gave me but i dont get how to delete somthing like half the the light http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm they show u but i dont get it could some one please explain it more clearly because i want to put a diffrent body kit from a mitsubishi and i want to put those lights on but i dont know how to delete the damn lights please some one help appriciate it : ) i know u have to use the lasso tool (L) and draw a box but then it says copy it i guess (Ctrl+C) and it says to make it into a new layer how do i do that? and then i have to drag it to cover wat ev i want but all i see is the dottet lines flashing??? : (

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i want to delete half of the light but i want it to keep it blue how do i do that like make it look like nothing was there because the new bodykit that i want to put on it does not cover half of the light

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.