Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
don't laugh... i did this in 5 mins.. and i didn't even use photoshop... i used some cheapo program that i got with my DVD burner... im sure somone w/ better photochop skills will make my attempt look like a kindergardner did it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no man... I was just curious how different it would be using photoshop and not, I am not saying that I am not happy with what hamster did... hamster did a great job! Thanks hamster~! Btw, you guys think the rims look good on a tC?

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by vtecKiller@Nov 4 2005, 06:06 PM
really, looked sooo silverISH
HaTeOnThYs05 (there, happy?
) did hyper black; the wheels on my car now are hyper dark (synonymous with hyper black, afaIct) and as you guys see in the pic in my sig, they look silver. Silver is brighter and flatter (not as glossy). I think his 'chop came out fairly accurate given the source; the wheels were shot indoors and the car is outdoors, which can't be helped much regarding brightness, dynamics and whitepoint.

-Ed

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Originally posted by EddNog+Nov 4 2005, 06:14 PM-->QUOTE (EddNog @ Nov 4 2005, 06:14 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-vtecKiller
@Nov 4 2005, 06:06 PM
really, looked sooo silverISH
HaTeOnThYs05 (there, happy?
) did hyper black; the wheels on my car now are hyper dark (synonymous with hyper black, afaIct) and as you guys see in the pic in my sig, they look silver. Silver is brighter and flatter (not as glossy). I think his 'chop came out fairly accurate given the source; the wheels were shot indoors and the car is outdoors, which can't be helped much regarding brightness, dynamics and whitepoint.

-Ed [/b]
oookkkkkk

·
Registered
5,192 Posts

What I meant is that if you compared my wheels to the actual silver version, they are flatter and brighter in shade than mine, which are darker and glossier in finish.

-Ed

PS QUOTE
sorry Ed, i was having a bad day today...i apologize[/b]
No probs, bro.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.