Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i saw this somewhere else so i thought i would give it a try. Its a contest for all the people who think they can photoshop, and then we set up a poll and anyone can vote on it. The way this works is that i'll set a deadline and give you an image that you have to chop(you all have the same one). and then, you email me your image, and i'll create a poll out of it. do not post your images on the thread because then it wont count. interested? we need atleast five people to get this started. i wont be in it because i will get to see your images before hand, and that wont be fair.

got it?

1. vteckiller
2. eddnog
3. kurker
4. hateonthys05
5. firearm

**its not limited to five, just 5 to get started, so if you want to join, just let me know

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by vtecKiller@Nov 4 2005, 07:15 PM
ill join, its thanksgiving next week rite? i think ill have some time
i suck at it, but y not give a shot at it, wats the pic of the car anywya
thanksgiving is in two weeks

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im gonna see all your chops when you email it to me, i dont think it would be fair but if its cool with you guys, ill join. and yea, theres a holiday this week

·
Registered
498 Posts
count me in:)

rob

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
here you go. its due by next wednesday(11/9) at 8pm. ohh and when i post up the picture, dont say which one is yours, i'll tell them when the winner is chosen. and you are only allowed to modify the car, not the background.

enjoy.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.