1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I am a tC owner orginally from Philly.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Whaddup!!! It's so nice the find a kisk-ass website with local people w/ such good taste as to buy a Scion tC. I just saw the metallic grille someone had put on their tC and I think that's pretty nasty. Not sure how it's going to look on a Silver Streak Mica tC though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by Robbo@Mar 20 2005, 08:22 PM
Not yet, but hopefully very soon...
... and now I am. Auto Flint Mica w/ airbags. Test drove and then picked it up a few days later... both in pouring rain. Hopefully we'll have some dry weather this week so I can actually open the moonroof.

·
Registered
45 Posts
tC owner here and new to the site, nice to meet u guys, where about in PA are u guys from

·
Registered
339 Posts
welcome to the site nikkish i hail from baltimore

·
Registered
349 Posts
IIP in Havertown...and often Philly. HEY! We want to organize either a Philly tC meet, or coordinate with the maryland chapter (who seem to be pretty organized and have a decent amount of members) and make a run starting at FDR park and ending down at a venue in maryland for a tC meet down there. Afterwards my folks have a place on the bay down there and we could all crash there and have an afterparty. I'm also in the tv/video production business and would like to make a tc customs video. LETS DO THIS! should be a lot of fun. email me at: [email protected]

·
Registered
339 Posts
where on the bay? im deffinitely down

·
Registered
349 Posts
Chestertown/Rock Hall area...u from philly or MD. I would like to make this run late august/september range. busy with work till then, also that will give us plenty of time to plan and organize. I got contacts in the tuner crowd and Toyota, especially around philly. we should do it up

·
Registered
339 Posts
thats fine except we should probably meet in a bigger parking lot like the one of the bank (m&t bank i think) right beside it on sunday

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.