Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey to all. I've been talking to a decent amount of people and I think this could be pretty cool. My tentative dates are August 20-30, obviously not the whole week, but thats the window, so everyone PM or email me at the address below to let me know if ur interested and what dates in that stretch are good for you.

The idea is to start in philly with a good crowd, drive down to maryland, videotape the hiway pulls and drive, meet up with some maryland tc heads, and then have any afterparty at my family's house in chestertown, md...right on the bay. I'm in the production business and this may end up being the first tc video on the market!! Either way, a good excuse to meet some other owners, talk tcs and get drunk and go fishing/boating/bbqing afterwards.

PM me or email at [email protected]

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay, sorry for all the confusion

WE ARE ON for August 27-28 (sat+sun) BOOK it!

now its just down to the nitty gritty...departure time, beer, etc...

I have to talk to someone at cecil drag track to see if we can get a group entry fee...

RSVP and let me know if you're definitely on for these dates.

Pat

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UPDATE: everything is coming together.
Date: sat aug 27 tc's meet in havertown pa and drive down to cecil county md. drag track to meet up with md and other tc's. This is a great location for a meet, we'll have the races goin, plenty of race fans, food, etc..

After the day at the races, all are invited to chestertown md for beer bq fishing, boating, etc...or u can just go home. But i'm goin to get drunk!

Return to philly sun aug 28

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.