Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if I'm reposting, but I looked around and didn't find much about philips bulbs.

Anyone know more about them? Like if you can even use them on a tc (I'm a car newb)

Some of their claims are 50' longer seeing distance and 50% better visibility.

philps site

·
Registered
185 Posts
Lighting Information

Philips makes bulbs in these sizes, they are standard across many different cars. I'd suggest reading through a few pages of posts about lights and digest whatever information you find. Or if you do a new search, look for "philips" or "bulbs" rather than something like "philips tc headlights" since that will give you a wider search return.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I searched for "philips", one word and I have read around the lighting section. I was thinking about getting luminics and then I heard about these in another forum. I just wanted to know if anyone has tried them and if anyone has, if philips' claims are accurate.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i think what your talking about are the silverstars which i have had both in my celica .. the phillips ss and the lums .. to be honest the phillips give out a much cleaner clear white while the lums are a very bluish white .. now people have said that the lums color fades and the phillips blow easily .. so its really up to you as both have downsides and upsides to them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.