1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When: Sunday Nights at 5:00PM
Where: Best Buy/IKEA Parking Lot on Columbus BLVD
Who: Anyone that owns a Scion or Enjoys looking at Scions

We will be meeting up every Sunday this fall until it gets too cold to bare, than we will schedule a different activity for the winter. You may contact myself by PM or PeruzziScion by PM also. Please let me know if you are interested if you have not attended yet.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
How about the 13th of November? I'll be up visiting family that weekend.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, we will be there every sunday at 5pm until it gets to cold to bare. So any sunday we will be there, my name is Josh i have the slammed tC with bronze wheels so just come up and introduce yourself.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Myself and XtraClear on here were in downtown Philly Friday & Saturday, and someone in an xB told us about the meet on sunday..... I wonder if he posts here? We were in his flint mica tC and he was in a black cherry xB i believe. Kinda heavy set middle aged dude? It'd be cool if he was on here, lol.

Btw, you guys are NUTS for living there. It's insane. Why even have a car? There's no point to driving in downtown philly. UGH. lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
ok, well i stopped down this past sunday a little late, maybe around 7:30-8:00.
saw a couple of xb's in the lot, i honked and gave a wave, im in a white tc.
then around oregon saw a couple tc's, dropped, exhaust and what looked like hid's,
they got onto the bridge. jersey tags . i'll try and stop down a little earlier this sunday. if i can anyway.

·
Registered
39 Posts
If this starts up again I'd be interested..

·
Registered
224 Posts
yea, same here I might come to philly some night .. since I haven't recruited enough scion people in my area to meet

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Check the SL Northeast forums. I don't know if anyone's having 'em again or not.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.