Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i want to get a new personalized plate and im gonna give all of u a chance to help. yall know im the Acrimonious Bear well here in VA we have plates with a bear on the left on them. so of course i want it. my friends also know me as/call me Bear or Lar bear so its not completely random. ok so on the plate the bear is on the left then there are 6 spaces left for letters. i wanted sumthing which says like "bear's tC but im not putting the letters "bear" on it. im gonna let the picture do that so basically the only letters i'd have are "s tC" get it? well thats taken by sum A-hole here who prolly has STC as their initials or sum ish. so after much deliberation i chose "[bear]s tc2c" what do yall think. basically i just put in "s tc2c" can yall come up with sumthing better? these punks here in VA are super creative.

oh the only downer is they're wildlife conservationsist plates. i no tree hugger and we had this big animal in the back yard with shoulders once and i know i tried to shoot it dead. it was too big. little furry animals areant spose to be BIG and never should they have shoulders!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i thought about that but the issue is most dont know what FM is without owning a tC and [bear]s 06 tc is lame too cuz its only good for 1 year then it just dates the car.

thanx keep trying.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
[BEAR]s HOT tC

[BEAR]s SXY tC

[BEAR] SCION tC

How many letters are you allowed?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I would do just "TC" I like those short and simple ones - a friend of mine in MD has ".com" he added the . (dot) himself

·
Registered
498 Posts
[Bear] ITBBH <<<<<Oh yeah

[bear] In The Big Blue House

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
only 6 characters alloed

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bearnog?.....thats excellent! what a silly guy.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[bear] in mind
helping the brainstorm preocess.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
these....people SUMHOW have [bear]S-tc . i have no idea how that happended! prolly sum 75 yr old woman in a crown Vic.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Izn Trbl@Jan 25 2006, 04:14 PM
how about....
[bear] nkd tc

"bare naked TC" (incase people dont get it)
i like that, Trbl.

Bear Naked tC. too bad im not stock. a good line of thinking tho. i appreciate all yous guyses help so far. its been very helpful. so which one of the ones that yall have said, do u like best? and the original [bear] tc 2c is still in the line up cuz im starting to like it more as i say it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.