Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered my tC on Saturday (today being Sunday) and I want it today!!! However, I ordered it with ground effects and a pedestal spoiler, but I was just wondering if anyone has a pic of the car with both so I know exactly how it looks. Flint mica please
but any color will do. Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
alright, the member pictures would be a great place to check. there are tons of pictures there for what you want to see. also, check scion life dot com, there a quite a few pictures there too.

oh, and I moved this to a better place.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Originally posted by Manchester tC@Jul 31 2005, 09:40 AM
I just ordered my tC on Saturday (today being Sunday) and I want it today!!! However, I ordered it with ground effects and a pedestal spoiler, but I was just wondering if anyone has a pic of the car with both so I know exactly how it looks. Flint mica please
but any color will do. Thanks!!!
Here's a link to our site with some good pics of the Pedestal. Click on the GO link at the bottom of the page for mutltiple pics.

http://www.trdsparks.com/displayparts.php?...=7&parts_id=607

Ken

·
Registered
272 Posts
thanks for the compliments....def suggest the pedestal really completes the car in my opinion. yea the boxster is my step dads and the lease is up so its gone....no more ganking that when hes outta town

·
Registered
272 Posts
i also have never seen a picture (including mine) that do it justice...be sure to see one in person before u make ur decision, and if u still dont like it...then u SUCK lol jk to each his own, thats why you do what YOU want to YOUR car

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I really like the painted rims. How hard was it? Any problems with chipping?

·
Registered
116 Posts
i ordered a scion tc in silver streak with the pedestal spoiler and today is the 22nd and it comes the 29th, i am having second thoughts about the spoiler and don't want it, if i called the dealer and my salesman, you think they would not put it on?

·
Registered
11 Posts
You know what? I am in the same boat. I wanted a more aggressive than stock look so I ordered the ground effects kit and pedistal spoiler for my car. I've had the car for two days now, but I'm waiting on the order to come in to install them. I started having second thoughts about the spoiler today. I guess I forgot that I really do like the sans-spoiler look.

Luckily my brother works in the parts department at the dealership I bought my car at and may be able to advise me on what my options are. I'll let you all know what he says.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.