Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if the pedestal spoiler uses the same holes as the lip spoiler???

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
It does not. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but the lip spoiler uses four screws in a line across the hatch. The pedestal probably also uses four screws, but two of them aren't in the middle.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
you are correct, marty. if you have drilled holes for the lip, and switch to the pedestal, you are going to be filling holes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Whaddup bro? Nice pics, you must be lovin' the fact that you're boys won the Championship this year...I'm lovin' the fact that I picked 'em in my office pool to win it all and they did! Anyway, I was wondering where you got that VTT-i emblem from? I dig that!

·
Registered
453 Posts
theres a post about the vvt-i emblem....as far as i remmber it was on ebay for 15 dollars....im looking at one too, i like the subtlety

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea i did get that VVT-i emblem off ebay just type in "VVT-i emblem" and it will show up...but i think the price went up because i paid 11.95 for it plus 3 dollars shipping...but still i think its worth it...too bad about the pedestal spoiler thing they should have made it so it uses the same holes...but i do think the lip spoiler makes it look more luxurious (like BMW) rather than the pedestal which is more 2 fast 2 furious (like Honda civic) anyways thanks for the info and keep pimpin out those cars so i can have more things to do to mine. Anyone have any suggestions about what i should get next i got about 500 to spend hit me up with ideas. thanks lata

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.