Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I believe that is the OEM pedestal spoiler, and I agree that it looks funny. It does not seem to fit the tC, to me.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I'd have to see the whole profile of the car with it installed to make a serious judgement. However, I can say that the others I've seen haven't really done it for me.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I don't like it. It doesn't follow the curve/lines of the car at all.

·
Registered
542 Posts
i think it looks ok. it looks better from the side than the back imo. dont think id spend money to get it though

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it looks like it doesn't belong to the car. it just doesn't fit the car.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Its not wide enough. It would look better if it when across the tops of the fender. Looks like a generic one bought from jc whitney.

late

·
Registered
128 Posts
was on my list for awhile, but it is very costly and DJ is right - it doesn't follow the lines of the car. My car is sexy enough without a spoiler.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha. i'm not a fan of the celica. i drove one a few months ago for the first time and i didn't like it one bit. it was an automatic gt-s and the acceleration was beyond horrible. i expected a lot from the gt-s. the tc accelerates faster, and even the corolla accelerates faster. i floored it and it accelerated like a mack truck. maybe it was broken or something but it was bad. plus no space inside. i love the tc.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I love the tC as well, and I believe that it's superior to the Celica, but the Corolla does NOT accelerate faster than the Celica.
Maybe an XRS, but no other Corolla..hehe

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.