Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the lip spoiler on my tc and it rocks. I think the pedestal spoiler looks way tighter!! That is my opinion and I want one for my car. So if I buy one I'm just scared as to what my trunk will look like if I take off the lip. I know that they use a strong epoxy to install spoilers. How bad do you think it will look on the paint or will everything be OK. Also I just bought a under car neon kit "street glow" yeah there illegal whatever. Any one else have one and how bright do they shine?

·
Registered
614 Posts
it's not possible to have the pedestal spoiler now without some extensive (and expensive) body work to patch up the 4 holes that were drilled for the lip spoiler. it's 4 holes and then sticky tape to hold it down. if you look at the pedestal spoiler the holes are drilled in totally different places than with the lip so the paint is not your concern, it's the holes. the pedestal spoiler is off the car for the most part unlike the lip so there's no way to even hide the holes from the lip. i think it would take more than it's worth to do what you want to do with that, if it could even come out right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.