Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Not diggin it @ all. I tell you THAT wont end up on my car.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yeah, I saw that pic about 3 weeks ago and wasn't too happy with it. Lip spoiler for me, please!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by C!ph3r@Jul 15 2004, 07:37 PM
Not diggin it @ all. I tell you THAT wont end up on my car.
as usual, we are on the same page. dont care for it one bit. not that i had any thoughts of a pedestal spoiler on my car anyway. come on now, its not like it would be functional. a carbon fiber hood? now thats functional.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
yeah, i like the lip spoiler way better

·
Registered
999 Posts
I can't say much from the provided angle. It just looks funky on the ends. Looks possibly decent, but as I said, can't judge.

·
Registered
619 Posts
i was passing by a G35 coupe at work yesterday and was thinking that spoiler would look sweet on our cars.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My dealer told me that the pedastal spoiler was designed incorrectly and will be delayed 1 year because it was 2 heavy for the hatch....aka it would not stay open!

~Can't decide if I want to order a Tc or not~

~Newdl

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hi there, newdl....and welcome to the site!

Kinda' sucks about the pedestal spoiler being delayed. Although it wasn't really a look for me, I feel sorry for the people that did like it and will have to wait around for it or find an aftermarket product.

Also, I noticed you "Can't decide if [you] want to order a Tc or not..." If you stick around here long enough, your decision will be SOOOO easy.
Seriously, read up on the car, feel free to ask tons of questions...and I'm sure you'll fall in love with the car in no time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts